Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Image
TO US
Yup, today is out 37th wedding anniversary, and I haven't gotten my card for him yet, so I'm going out right now to run some errands and get that too.

I don't know where the years have gone, it all goes so fast once you're past 21, it's just a blur, but certainly, I could never be with anyone else, he's the one for me, for now and always, and should he go before me, I'm definetely not re-marrying, I could never do that, which is not to say that everyone else should be like me, that's just how I feel.

He definetely is my best friend, confident and everything else in between.

And to all those out there who are married, I wish you all the same love and happiness that I share with my husband. He is THE best anyone would ever want, so it's not surprising that I wouldn't want to be with anyone else.

No comments: